Start from where you are. Our classes are taught over several weeks to systematically introduce postures and develop strength and flexibility.
- Yoga 1: New to yoga? Begin your training with a balanced program of yoga stretches and postures that are accessible to any ability level. Practice diaphragmatic breathing and systematic relaxation to reduce tension and calm the nervous system. Find classes
- Yoga 2: Variations on basic postures are introduced. Breathing exercises, subtler relaxation methods and deeper meditation skills are developed. Find classes
- Yoga 3: Practice new and more challenging postures, building endurance and flexibility. Explore pranayama and breathing exercises to increase energy and focus the mind. Find classes
- Gentle Yoga: Yoga offers gentle exercises that can dramatically help those with joint pain or stiffness. In this class, explore the classic joints and glands series of movements, along with additional exercises, breath work, and relaxation. Find classes
- Restorative Yoga: While all yoga is nurturing, these sessions will especially focus on restorative and supported postures that calm and relax the body. This is a good class for those whose energy is depleted or who need a gentler class for any reason. Find classes